So I lied. Joseph just cooked dinner and I HAD to share it...
Yea. Doesn't it look delicious? Like something you would order from some hole-in-the-wall diner that just happened to serve the best chicken fingers you have EVER eaten? Well ladies and gents, you can make your VERY OWN best chicken fingers. It's easy.
All you need is a hot pot with a good amount of vegetable oil. Get it hot enough to boil and continue...
1. Grab some chicken fingers out of the fridge
2. Put some all purpose flour in a bowl, and sprinkle with Tony's seasoning, hot sauce, garlic powder, and salt (just a little)
3. Lightly dredge chicken in flour mixture
4. Pop chicken fingers into hot oil (a few at a time) and watch them turn golden.
5. Remove chicken from oil and place on plate covered with a paper towel. Make sure chicken is cooked to at least 155 degrees.
6. Enjoy, preferably with some veggies to make yourself feel better. At least that's what we did!
Happy Joseph enjoying his creation!
Such a yummy dinner ...
Happy clean plate!
Until next time, eat to your hearts content!